CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Very Fast Year

I'm sitting here getting ready for Paul's family to arrive this weekend so we can celebrate Avery's first birthday. WOW. We have always heard how quickly kids grow up, but we didn't realize it would happen this fast. To help me remember Avery at every stage, I took a picture on the 12th of every month this past year. You'll have to wait until next week to see this Sunday's picture, but here is a little taste of how much Avery has grown.


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Good for you for remembering to take pictures!! It's neat to see the progression... so subtle. I don't see one month where she's strikingly more grown up than others, do you??

Rebekah Judd said...

No, I don't. I think that's why I liked taking the pictures and reviewing them. There's obvious diffences between 2 and 10, for instance, but 8 and 9 don't look all that different. It's that gentle reminder that time passes whether you notice it or not.

Heather J said...

Good job Bek for being so diligent! I love seeing how she has changed!!!!

Marie Hughes said...

Wow! I seriously can't believer that it was a year ago that me and Steph came over to help you when she was a new born... we love her so much she is so precious!

Taylor

Wasko Family said...

Ha ha... sorry! The hughes were over today and i guess Mrs.Marie changed it to her name!:) hee hee

Taylor