CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Georgia Aquarium

Paul and I planned a vacation to Georgia, so I took the kids to visit Brian and Monica and then Mark and Heather and Katie Beth. Paul met me in Atlanta, and we decided to spend an extra day being tourists. I have never been in Atlanta other than driving by on the way to Macon, so I was really excited. We took the kids to the Aquarium and then headed across the street to see the Centennial Olympic Park. This was probably one of the major highlights of our trip. Both kids loved the aquarium and there was a cute little playground at the Olympic Park we all enjoyed. When we got out of the car, Avery said, "Mommy, I'm so excited to see the fish." Boy, did she see a lot of fish!










2 comments:

Jessica Rockey said...

LOVE the picture of both kids looking at the fish! It's a framer!

JenJen said...

yayy, new pics! Kiddos are adorable and seeing them getting so big is making me miss you all the more. hope to see you guys this fall/winter =) loooove the pigtails too!