CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Three Year Old

I can't believe Avery is three! We had a pretty low-key day on October 12th, but I tried to make the day about her and what she would like to do. We spent the morning at the Botanical Gardens and then had lunch with Paul at Chick-Fil-A. We had quesadillas for dinner (one of her favorites) and then tried to go to the park for a little bit of swingtime. Avery LOVES swinging at the park. She could sit in the swing the whole time and not feel a bit disappointed. Unfortunately, we arrived at the park right when they were closing down, so Avery was devastated. The family quickly rallied and headed to Barnes and Noble and all was right with the world again. Playing with the toy section and the train table will do that for a three-year-old. We loved the gifts that several of you sent from far away places! Thank you notes are in the mail soon, I promise, dear family!

Here's a few pictures of my three year old (and her 16 month old little brother).



This might be my favorite one of all. This is a pretty typical Avery expression.

This is what Avery did when I told her to look up. Apparently I told Adam to look really tired.

Adam saying, "Cheese". He's one of the funniest people I've ever met.


1 comments:

Heather J said...

i really really love the Adam 'cheese' pic (the last one). where is time going? i can remember when Carter & Avery were just babes.... wow!