CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Post the First



Here it is - my first attempt to participate in the blogging world. Avery is almost six weeks old, and I'm close to finishing my recovery from a c-section. So why not add a blog to my life? I'm amazed at how quickly time is already passing by - my little girl is growing up. Paul and I find ourselves completely entertained by Avery. We're always staring at her, noting how often she focuses on us and attempting every manipulation of our faces to bring about those first baby smiles. She thinks the wall is funnier than us at this point.

So here are a few pics of Avery's first few weeks in the world.









7 comments:

Ginger said...

Yay!! Welcome Judds! (I couldnt get to the blog through the link, I had to retype it with "www."...so the visitors you get will have to do that unless you re-send the address.)
Avery is so sweet and squirmy..Im glad we are close to watch her grow. You guys already are ideal parents...so much love to give!! See you wednesday?

Heather J said...

Welcome to blogging dear sister-in-law! I'm sure you'll be obsessed as me. It's such a great way to find out about the minutia of our days!

Rebekah Judd said...

Thanks, girls. I'm looking forward to it. We won't be going on Wednesday. We have family in town for the rest of the week. But I will see you next week.

Rachel C said...

Bekah, Congratulations on your baby girl! I was thrilled to get the news. It's great to see pictures of her and you guys. It sounds like you're having a great time being at home w/ her. Lauren is already a year old as of last wk. She and Ethan are so much fun. Greg and I just treasure them. I'll have to get a picture or two sent your way. Well if you're up in the New England neck of the woods (or if we make it to VA) we definitely have to get together. Both our lives have changed so much since we last saw each other. Happy Thanksgiving!

AmyB said...

Welcome!! Gwyneth just walked up, saw Avery's pics and said, "Awwwwwe! Sthat a little baby?" Glad that even though we do get to see you, now we'll get to see you more! :-)

Michelle said...

Yeah! Just got back into town and plugged my computer in. This is the first site I visited! :) Can't wait to see more!

Billie said...

Welcome baby Avery! And welcome to the blogging world. I am excited to keep up with you guys. If your back in GA give us a call. We would love to have you here again. Beautiful baby!!