CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Mornings

I am not a morning person. I never have been. My roommates over the years will attest to my grumpy replies and flat responses before (and after) breakfast. I always tell the story that when my brother and I were in high school together, he had to drive us both every morning. I can count on one hand the words exchanged between us over the two school years. Even Paul can barely get more than a grunt out of me when he kisses me goodbye for the day...poor guy.
These past few weeks have changed my perspective a bit. I wake up around 8 or 8:30, roll over in my bed, and check out the bassinet to my right. This has been my morning wake up call:


Even the right side of her face is cute on its own!




I guess I don't mind mornings after all. (Then again I haven't completely reformed....I posted this in the afternoon.)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Precious girl is already have such a profound effect on her mommy eh? ;-) She is changing sooo much!

Ginger said...

what a great face to wake up (not too early to) :)
Thanks for the other night, we had fun.

Heather J said...

love happy morning babies! gosh, 8:30 is hardly the morning though is it? we'll see what you think if your days ever start @ 6:00 am!!!

Jen said...

Hey Rebekah - welcome to the world of blogging. I'm excited to get to see pics of Avery. Don't those first morning smiles make the day so much brighter. I'm with you though - I prefer not to see them before 8:00 a.m.!!!!
Jen M. - Heather J's friend