CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

2 Months...



...have flown by. Avery turned two months yesterday, and to celebrate we put her in her crib the evening before. Neither of us slept particularly well, but Avery did. God blessed me with a girl who loves sleeping as much as I do. Since Avery is now in her room, I thought I'd show off some pictures of it. I'm sure the fall colors are no surprise to anyone. Those pics are followed by a few of Avery in her asian-inspired dress.

Our splurge was this chair. The blanket was made by Michelle, and the "Avery" banner was made by Marie, Rachel, and Sarah.

My mom painted the picture, my mom's friend's sewed the quilt and bumper, and Paul's parents provided the crib. Thanks all!!


The setup.

My bad attempt at a pose. She looks a little uncomfortable.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah! That seemed like an easy transition for you guys. Well, for Avery.

So how long does it take you after you wake up to realize you have a baby -- now that she isn't laying next to you looking at you as your eyes open that is?

Heather J said...

How wonderful that she loves sleeping - this is a very very good trait to have!!!

I remember feeling so sad the first nite Anderson spent in his crib - - what a great milestone!

And of course I love her room!!

AmyB said...

Room looks great!!! Congrats on having your room to yourself again :-)! Sounds like she did really well. Pictures are so cute -LOVE that dress!