CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Few Projects


Sorry for the flash in the picture, but this is Avery's family tree. I've been working on it since I was about 6 months pregnant. I bought the tree in July, spray painted it in August, hung it in Novemember and finally developed the pictures a few weeks ago. Most of her family (uncles, aunts, grandparents, cousins) are on there, and it hangs right above her bookshelf. I love that her whole family is in her room. When she's older, we'll try to look at it together and see if she can name everyone.

My other exciting news is I finished my first sewing project. Technically, I"ve alreaded sewed a patchwork piece and zig-zag stitched around some cloth diaper wipes, but this is my first real bonafide project. Avery loves playing with these soft blocks. Of course, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of Avery with the blocks. She usually grabs them and eats them.



4 comments:

Michelle said...

cute. cute. great job reb!

Mindyb said...

Good job, Rebekah. Maybe that will inspire me to begin sewing again....maybe. By the way, I got your TY card. Thank you for saying thank you!

AmyB said...

Love it love it love it!!! So cute. They're perfect!

abbey said...

SWEET! So where is y'alls house exactly??