CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mornings with Daddy

One of the things I love about long weekends is the extra morning we have as a family. Paul usually gets up much earlier than the rest of us, so mornings with him are truly special days. Avery has been joining him in his reading of books or the paper. Saturday I came home after helping a friend clean and found them here:


Look at this little flirt!!

Monday (Memorial Day) Paul let Avery read the paper with him. I happened upon her just as she was looking down...how cute!!


3 comments:

Jessica Rockey said...

So adorable! I love that last picture. We've missed hanging out lately. I promise the brownies will be better next time!

AmyB said...

Ah man, so cute and funny! I laughed out loud when I saw these!

Sara said...

I see you're working on her book smarts...now let's get to work on her street smarts.