CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Fruits (and Vegetables) of My Labor

My mom planted some tomato and pepper plants while she was here in April. I'm not exactly the best gardener, so I was a little nervous. But lo and behold, I went to check on my plants today, and look what I found:


Pretty impressive, huh? There's nothing that a little camera trickery can't do. Let me give you some perspective.

The yellow pepper is courtesy of Harris Teeter. The good thing is that this fruit is a strong correlation to my labor...I've probably watered these plants five times since April. But at least I didn't kill the plants. Paul and I will enjoy a very tiny pasta salad with these beauties.

2 comments:

abbey said...

haha...like you said, at least you didn't kill them! pretty good! oh and the pictures of you and avery are sooo adorable! you girls are beautiful :)

Heather J said...

your fruits & veggie are bigger than mine!! well done! you have to start somewhere, right?