CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Professional Shots

I've been meaning to post on this for a while (I feel like that's how I begin a lot of my posts), so here it is. My friend Amy took some adorable shots of Avery at the Botanical Gardens a while ago. Don't worry, family, you'll be getting some of these in the mail soon. By the way, let's just pretend these were taken the day of Avery's dedication, since we totally forgot to take any pictures of that momentous occasion. She was wearing the same dress, after all.







4 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww... Mom and daughter look too too beautiful in that last one.

Heather J said...

love love love it!!!!

Ginger said...

oh-I love them! Was this a mommy and daughter thing--I dont see payl. Or are you gals just the cutest ones to post??
see you tomorrow

JenJen said...

Yayyy! It's great to finally see Miss Avery in her dress! Thanks for posting. Hope you all are having a marvelous summer!!! xoxo JJ