CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

37 Weeks

....and counting. We are scheduled for a C-section on Tuesday, June 9th at 7:30am. It's nice to know that even if he decides to come early, he can't come any later than the 9th. If you think to pray, pray that the surgery goes smoothly. I'd love to meet Adam at the same time that everyone else does.

A few friends and family members from out of town have asked for a belly shot....view at your own risk. I chose the same shirt as the post with Avery. The perspective is a little different, but you get the idea of the enormity of my midsection. I'm thinking 10lbs. 2oz. Paul's guess is 9lbs. 2oz. Man, do I carry some big babies.

5 comments:

cathy said...

Now that looks a lot like my belly did 3 times.

Heather J said...

girl, it must be a Judd thing, cause we get BIG! But you sure do look beautiful! Can't wait to meet Adam!

Unknown said...

Joy, I'm guessing on the side of 10 lbs - just like Audrey 10.2oz. Let's see how close you get!

Crazy Aunt Heidi

Jessica Rockey said...

I'll be praying friend... Can't wait for Adam and Evangeline to have their first play 'date'!

AmyB said...

Ok, so does the closest poundage guesser win a prize? I'm goin' 9lb 12 oz :-) YAY! See ya Tuesday!