CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Way Back in October...

...we went on a trip to Massachusetts. We happened to time it around Avery's 2nd birthday, but the real reason we were in town was for this happy couple:

This is my brother Rick and his then fiancee Eveline at our wedding. They've been married for almost a year now, and they had a reception in honor of their wedding this past October. We had such a great time meeting Ev's family and listening to them talk to each other in French (Eveline is from Montreal). My parents, Paul and the kids and I were able to meet Ev's immediate family the night before the reception and share an amazing meal Ev's dad put together. On Sunday, we celebrated with the rest of the family at an open house reception in a beautiful home rented for the occasion. I loved every bit of it, but I must say the food was a big highlight!
Our cuties were quite the novelty, as they were the youngest and only kids there. My cousins Barbara Rose and Brandi (both 13, but from different sides of the family) were Avery's new best friends. I loved how much they paid attention to her, especially considering I used to dote on those two girls when they were Avery's age.


Adam befriended Eveline's mom. I don't think I held him at all during the reception.

My Dad and his sisters

The Whole Fam

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrat's Rick and Ev! :)