CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

More Florida Pictures

It's been a very relaxing day in Fort Myers. We've spent some time shopping (notice the new sunglasses) and napping. Nothing too exciting to report, except that Avery cried for about ten minutes after I left the house to go grocery shopping with my Dad. I think she was still unsure of her new surroundings, so she broke my Mom's heart with her pitiful cries. Poor thing. As you can see from the pictures, she seems fine now.








5 comments:

Michelle said...

aw. she's so cute in all the pictures. esp the sun glasses one. too cute!

JenJen said...

Hey Joy Joy,
Love the pics! Making me yearn for a family reunion. We are overdue, wouldn't you say?!?! I hope you and Av have a wonderful getaway and enjoy the sun :) Say Hi to your folks for me with hugs. xoxo JJ

AmyB said...

So cute, LOVE the new shades!! Glad you guys are having fun -hello to your parents!

JenJen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JenJen said...

Also, I just love the last pic of Avery, such a joyous expression on her sweet face!