CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Teeth

Yep, two of them. In my girl's mouth. After several unsuccessful attempts at capturing her teeth with a photograph, you'll have to take my word for it. My mom discovered them as we were taking a walk on Monday. She reached down to laugh at Avery and saw these small white things protruding from her lower gums. Then she touched them with her finger and it was official....Little Bit is becoming Slightly Older Bit. Then I experienced for the first time the common struggle of all Moms. I wanted to be excited about the next milestone in her baby book, but I was sad that she was growing up so quickly. My reaction was "Oh no" instead of "Oh great!". Ah, the mixed blessing of being a Mom. I want her to be a cuddly little toothless girl forever, but that would make for an awkward senior picture. Here's to enjoying it all - no matter how quickly it comes our way.

1 comments:

Heather J said...

Our baby Judds cut teeth early!! At least they will have chompers to eat their 1st bday cake! Precious moments & milestones flying by!